IT Support Apprentice (Kolorcraft)
- Estio Training
- WF5 9JE, Ossett
- £4.81 per hour. This will go up £5.28 per hour in April.
- Closing date
- 8 Apr 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Weekly Hours Worked - 37.5 Hours Per Week
About the company:
We are a leading producer of printed point of sale material. With an enviable blue chip client base made up of high-profile retailers and brands. Our aim is to provide a complete service to the client, not available from any competitors.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT apprentice with Kolorcraft, a Printing Services Company based in Ossett.
We are now looking to offer a new and exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys technology and is a good problem solver towards an approved NVQ Apprenticeship Scheme within our fast-paced IT department.
Supporting the team, the main purpose of this role will be to maintain computer and network systems, dealing directly with colleagues who have technical issues.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Support to the end users.
- Build and configurations of devices.
- Asset management.
- Printer maintenance and support.
- First point of contact for support calls.
- Telephony support.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Be practical minded.
- Problem solver.
- A genuine interest in IT.
- Keen to learn.
- Dedication with an excellent work ethic.
- Have a practical "hands-on" attitude.
- Good communicator.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
We are an IT and Digital apprenticeship provider, specialising in bringing high quality training to digital apprenticeships across England. We offer level 3 and 4 apprenticeships in IT, Software Development, Software Testing, Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and Business Analysis.
We bring people together: we partner with employers to create digital apprenticeship opportunities, and work hard to find the talent to fill these roles.
We bring new skills to the nation: our trainers have all worked within the industry, so they’re the best people to transfer the skills you need.
We help you start your dream career: our digital apprenticeships provide you with the skills and qualifications, as well as the experience, you’ll need to kickstart your career in an industry you love
- 01133 500 333
2 New Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert