Business Administration Apprenticeship
- NN16 8XF , Kettering, Northampton
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Fantastic opportunity to begin your career! Babington are supporting a healthcare agency based in Kettering to find their next admin apprentice. You’ll be fully supported by the wider team and given the scope to learn and grow at your own pace. You will achieve a Level 3 business administration qualification alongside your job role and duties.
What will the apprentice be doing?
As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to start off a fantastic career working for one of the most highly regarded and friendliest agencies in the country. Our excellent training will get you set for success and you’ll be able to take advantage of our great benefits package.
As an apprentice your duties will include:
- Ensure all activity is coded and invoiced according to targets and contractual requirements.
- Assist in resolving billing queries.
- Liaise with patients, consultants and insurance companies over telephone and by email.
- Work alongside other departments within the hospital to resolve billing queries and help with the continuous improvement of processes.
- Completing electronic and/or manual data entry in an accurate and timely manner to agreed standards using MS Excel.
- Respond timely for any request of information.
- Taking payment from patients in accordance with financial procedures.
This role, and significant training and development will be available over an 18 month period. Whilst you will be fully supported to undertake and complete your studies during your working time, this programme does require personal commitment to study and manage your learning time, in addition to the time provided by the Company.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprenticeship takes approximately 18 months to complete and during this time you’ll achieve the skills, knowledge and behaviours necessary to work effectively in a finance role.
- Learning and work will be via an online platform with virtual workshop classrooms via MS teams and 121 skills coach support.
Salary: £20,500 Working week: Monday - Friday, 09:00am - 17:30pm with a Total hours of 36 hours per week Desired skills and personal qualities from an apprentice:
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- Confident IT/Computer user including Excel
- Able to prioritise workload
- Knowledge of billing/finance
- Keen to learn
- Confident on the telephone
- GCSE or equivalent x 5 including Maths & English is essential
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert