Business Administration Apprentice (Within an Accounts Practise)
- DE21 6BF, Derby
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Accounting, Unspecified
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
An exciting opportunity for an eager and motivated individual. You will join a progressive and forward-thinking accountancy practice based in Derby. Your role will be at the heart of the administration team and you will develop your skills and aim to support the smooth running of business. Level 3 Business admin qualification via Babington.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with our clients on a day to day basis.
- Typing of documents and client correspondence.
- Diary Management for the team and business.
- Database Maintenance for clients and services.
- Support the operation of the internal filing systems.
- Develop into a role to take full responsibility for administrative sub-areas and additional duties to ensure smooth running of the business and supporting our clients.
- General office and administrative duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 business administration delivered via virtaul learning platform with 121 skills coach support and online classrooms via MS teams.
- Functional skills level 2 in Maths and English If required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship? Opportunities for development. Salary: £12,000 Working week: Monday to Friday office hours negotiable 9am to 5pm. Total hours per week: 37.5 Desired skills and personal qualities
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team working
- Keen to learn
- Positive attitude
- Confident IT/Computer user
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English or equivalent (Grade 4 / C / Pass) is essential
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert