Digital Accounts and Office Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- Glasgow City
- £16,755 to £18,185 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Technology, Unspecified
- Role Type
- Start Date
Simple Digital Solutions Ltd is looking for an ambitious and keen office junior to join their busy and family feel finance team. Training will be provided, offering a great opportunity to get a foot through the door of a fantastic business and excel your account skills.
- Salary - £16,755 to £18,185 per annum Working Hours Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:30pm and 8:30am to 5:00pm on Fridays 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays Pension Scheme after 3 Months Ongoing training and qualification
Interested? Apply Today!
- Processing and upkeep of sales ledger using bespoke finance system Processing and upkeep of purchase ledger using bespoke finance system Working alongside the accounts team to respond to customer queries and resolve them in a timely manner Managing credit control online Using office 365 and SAGE accounts. Various other ad hoc duties
Who would be the right fit?
- Experience in customer service, accounts or sales administration Excellent telephone manner and confidence Excellent accuracy and attention to detail Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert