Financial Services Administrator Apprenticeship
- NG7 4HG, Nottingham
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Banking & Financial Services
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
An opportunity to join a financial services team based in Nottingham to provide administrative support to our clients and our financial services team. This role will allow the candidate to develop financial knowledge and grow and develop within our family run business and the wider industry and gain a level 3 finance admin via Babington.
As an apprentice your duties will include:
- Supporting the finance advisors and account directors ensuring that documentation is accurately prepared in advance of meetings.
- Carry out all aspects of internal administration ensuring that client files and records are set up within timescales and in accordance with data standards and compliance obligations.
- Ensure that new business is dealt with promptly and liasing with customers.
- Assist clients with queries and updates.
- Liaise with providers promptly and efficiently.
- Act on and reply to emails, post and telephone calls within the appropriate timescales.
- Carry out all system procedures and policies as directed.
- Understand and gain knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority regulations and Wilson’s rules and requirements and ensure you comply to these when working.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Financial Services Administrator delivered via virtual learning platform with virtual classrooms and 121 skills coach support.
- CF1 and LP2 exams included.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to progress to technical role and or financial adviser within organisation.
Annual wage: £13,000 Working week: Monday -Friday 9am – 5.15pm with 1 hour 15 minutes for lunch. Total hours : 35 Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Team working
- Positive attitude
- Keen to learn
- Eager for a career in finance
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English or equivalent (Grade 4 / C / Pass) is essential
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in Finance apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert