Higher Business Apprenticeship
So, what do we need from you?
We are searching for the future of our business. Do you have a passion to succeed in a fast-paced business environment? Are you organised and efficient in every task you complete? Are you self-motivated and do you take accountability for your own personal development? Positive and determined to succeed?
We also ask that those applying for this apprenticeship possess the following:
- Professional communication skills
- Organised and be able to work methodically and accurately
- Logical approach to problem solving
- IT literate including use of Microsoft Office
If these values and personal qualities sounds like you then this apprenticeship scheme has been designed for you! Every Caterpillar employee is unique, which personal quality and skills will you bring to the team?Personal qualities
- At Caterpillar, we are proud of our 5 core values which are: Integrity, Excellence, Team Work, Commitment, Sustainability
For this apprenticeship, the minimum requirement or expected requirement is to have:
- 5 GCSEs (or academic equivalents) at Grade C/Level 4 or above
- Maths and English
- Plus 2 A-Levels (or academic equivalent) Grade C or above or equivalents
NOTE: You can apply with predicted grades. If you're successful at the interview stage, the job offer will be conditional on you achieving the required grades before September.
If your application is successful you will be expected to successfully complete online BKSB tests (maths & English) before securing a place at an Assessment Centre.Future prospects
- On successful completion of this apprenticeship you are very likely to be offered a position within our world-class team with plenty of opportunity for long-term progression. We have a diverse culture and you will naturally network with different professionals throughout the business whilst completing this apprenticeship. Many of our former apprentices / trainees now occupy senior management roles within our organisation as career development is the foundation to all our apprenticeship programmes
- Depending on the needs of the business, you may also be offered the chance to complete additional qualifications
- We are passionate about our people and their development and our professionally-accredited apprenticeships schemes stand as testament to that
- The majority of your time here at Caterpillar will be exciting, however, as always to receive the best results it takes hard work and commitment. You get out what you put in
- If you are committed and willing to put in 100% of the time, then all of you hard work will pay off and result in a very successful career at Caterpillar
- You will be required to manage your time accordingly, ensuring you balance your work load alongside your studies (you may have to work some evenings) so flexibility is vital in this role. But don';t let this put you off because the outcome of this hard work will lead to fantastic results in your future career at Caterpillar
- Some days may be quiet and others may be challenging, but this is all part of the fun at Caterpillar. If every day was the same it would become tedious and we would have it no other way
- If these prospects ignite you with excitement then what are you waiting for? Apply today to kickstart your career at Caterpillar