Professional Accounting or Taxation Technician Level 4 with PayByPhone Limited
- BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- 37.5 hours per week £180.50 per week
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Banking & Financial Services
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Higher
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Duration of Apprenticeship:
- Prepare and send monthly invoices and records for client accounts
- Chase aged debts
- Manage UK client inbox for incoming client inquiries, answering client questions about billing and discrepancies
- Review and process vendor invoices for approval, using the correct GL accounts, departments and business unit
- Support processing employee expense claims
- Manage UK Finance inbox for incoming vendor inquiries
- Record monthly recurring journal entries
- Post payments and receipts in client/vendor accounts
- Support month-end processes and reconciliations
Other things you may get involved with:
- Support / cover for other UK Finance team members as and when necessary e.g. holiday
- Carry out other tasks and responsibilities as requested by your manager from time to time
As an Accounting Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Professional Accountancy Taxation Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the CIMA certificate level professional qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
GCSEs & A Levels
Personal Qualities & Skills:
IT skills including Excel, Word, PDF
- Excellent attention to detail
- Being able to work on your initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Opportunity to develop into a assistant accountant and permanent position.
About BPP Professional Apprenticeships
BPP is one of the UK’s largest providers of professional apprenticeship training. They work closely with some of the UK’s leading employers including RBS, EY and Starbucks to create unique opportunities for apprentices.
Who Are BPP Professional Apprenticeships?
BPP have been delivering professional qualifications for over 40 years. Training over 80,000 leaners each year, across areas including law, management, accountancy, insurance, banking, nursing, healthcare and more.
What BPP Professional Apprenticeships Offers
BPP's programmes are developed in partnership with employers and respected professionals. Their programmes offer recognised professional qualifications, with a clear pathway from one level to the next – all the way up to chartered status. Regardless of position, almost anyone can get involved. From entry-level talent, to the most senior leaders. Through an apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to develop a stronger, wider and deeper skill set.
Once you’re on your apprenticeship, you will be surrounded by BPP’s experts. Including dedicated Coaches who will support you through your journey, and Tutors who will provide their expertise on your chosen course. BPP’s flexible delivery blends digital learning with a face-to-face approach, and in some cases peer-to-peer learning, to help minimise disruption in your working environment.
- 0161 244 6471
BPP 5TH FLOOR, ST JAMES' BUILDING
79 OXFORD STREET
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert