Customer Care Apprenticeship
- Lifetime Training
- £225 - 270 per week
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
As a Customer Care Apprentice, having the ability to build rapport with others in a genuine and natural way is key for this role.
What your apprenticeship will offer:
● You'll work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard - which is equivalent to 5 GCSES!
● You'll receive day to day training in your restaurant and a blended social learning experience for your qualification. This will be delivered on a 121 basis in your workplace by one of our expert trainers every 4-6 weeks via face-to-face visits or remotely over telephone or Skype.
● The apprenticeship is a structured, learner and employer focused development programme designed to create opportunities for lifelong knowledge, skills, and behaviours.
● You'll be assigned an Apprenticeship Mentor who will support you alongside your Manager and Assessor throughout your training and in the run up to your End Point Assessment.
● They will coach you from your first day and facilitate your 20% off job training as well as support you with your practical and online assessments.
What your role will involve:
As a Customer Care apprentice, you will:
● Bring our Values to life in your restaurant to deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly environment, giving every customer a great experience.
● Consistently deliver the highest standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant.
● Act as a host; be approachable, friendly and anticipate customer needs.
● Completing tasks and activities in line with training/SOCs, company guidelines and management direction.
● Adhering to McDonald's standards of quality, service and cleanliness and following all workplace safety, security, and food hygiene procedures.
● Taking responsibility for your training in all areas; looking for opportunities to improve and develop.
● Following the 'Fix Up, Work Sharp' guidelines and taking pride in your personal appearance.
Deliver Customer Experience:
● Make it special - act as a role model - be welcoming, personalise your comments and connect with your customers with confidence.
● Make it genuine - give the customer your full attention, smile, use eye contact and body language that is enthusiastic and energetic
● Adapt to each customer's needs - be customer confident and provide an individual experience that exceeds their expectations, e.g.:
Treat all customers and colleagues with courtesy and respect.
Be patient with customers who need help, offer to explain the menu.
Get to know regular customers and treat them individually.
Use positive gestures, e.g., offer to clear trays, help parents with pushchairs or make a child's visit special, direct queues during busy periods.
Support in store events with enthusiasm.
● Answer customer queries confidently and professionally - keep up to date with knowledge on our food and promotions.
● Monitor food quality being consumed by customers.
● Holiday pay
● Pension scheme
● Flexible working
● Free staff meals & employee discounts on selected McDonald's food
● Opportunities for training and development
● Discounts at major high street retailers
● Exclusive employee competitions
● Service awards
To see the full list, please follow this link: https://people.mcdonalds.co.uk/restaurant-opportunities/customer-experience-leader/
Being you at McDonald's:
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our McFamily which includes people from a wide variety of backgrounds, all offering something unique to our company. If you share our passion for delivering great customer experience, you will find a home at McDonald's!
If you feel you can already demonstrate, or quickly learn the above skills, start your apprenticeship journey and apply today!
At McDonald's, you will be working towards a Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert