Digital Accounts Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- East Kilbride, Glasgow
- £ 13,141 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Engineering & Aerospace, Unspecified
- Role Type
- Start Date
A & C Rodger Engineering is a specialist precision engineering firm who are based in East Kilbride, Glasgow. They are looking for someone who has a positive attitude and willingness to learn. The successful candidate will be enrolled onto an SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Digital Applications and will be working in an office environment.
- Salary - £ 13,141 per annum
- Working hours – Mon-Thurs 8-4:30 and Friday 8-1
- Onsite parking
- Holiday pay
- Permanent office/Admin assistant
- Future training opportunities to help the position and business grow
Interested? Apply Today!
- Emailing internal and external stakeholders using Outlook
- Using Microsoft word and excel for various tasks
- Progress plus for sales orders/purchase orders/ invoicing / job processing
- Sage line 50 Accounts for all accounts processing
- Sage Cloud payroll for processing payroll using online finance system
- Polite and friendly manner with customers
- Can work alone but also can work with the team
- Motivated to learn and wants to progress in the role
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert