Administration Apprentice - Information Governance & Security
- Jacqui Norris
- Derby, Derbyshire
- Salary dependant on age £14576 for18-21years & 21years+ £20,270.
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Science, Unspecified
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
An opportunity to join a healthcare organisation to provide a professional, welcoming and accessible point of contact for staff and the public and to undertake a wide variety of admin duties and support the functions of the information governance & information security team. You will complete a business admin level 3 qualification with Babington.
Job duties to include:
- Maintaining computerised and manual filing systems, ensuring information can be retrieved easily on request.
- Using computerised databases and information systems. including Datix to input, record and receive Information governance and ISO requests.(Training given)
- Answering telephones and receiving visitors to the department and passing messages to the appropriate member of staff.
- To provide administrative support in accordance with the Information Governance & ISO team.
- Answering telephone calls from members of the public and accurately recording details of their concerns or requirements.
- To ensure that strict confidentiality is maintained in all related tasks (Adhering to the requirements of the Data Protection Act and Information Governance requirements).
- To assist the Information Governance Lead in the organisation of meetings, including preparation and circulation of the agendas and supporting documentations including taking of formal minutes as and when required. (Training will be provided if required).
- Clerical duties including typing, filing,scanning, photocopying, updating spreadsheets.
- Supporting the compilation of required monthly reports ensuring attention to detail and accuracy is maintained.
- Accurate typing and compilation of letters.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with other members of staff to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the service.
- Getting involved with events that promote the Information Governance and ISO team.
- Diary management and room booking.
- Purchasing administration and office equipment.
- Maintaining up to date contacts lists.
- Ensuring leaflets and posters telling people how to give feedback are displayed.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 business administration delivered via virtual learning platform
- MS team learning workshops/class sessions
- 121 skills coach support
- Epa preperation and setup
- Functional skills Level 2 Maths and English- if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of the apprenticeship a permanent role, or there may be other roles that the candidate would like to apply for as part of their development and career progression within the organisation.
Salary will be dependant on age. 18-21 years = £14,576 per annum. 21+years = £20,270 per annum.
Working week: Monday – Friday flexible 8am-6pm. Total 7.5 hours per day & per week 37.5 hours. Expected duration: 18 Months Desired skills and personal qualities
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Experience of minute taking
- Written and verbal skills
- Wilingness to learn
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English or equivalent (Grade 4 / C / Pass) is essential
- Willingness to travel to other locations in the East Midlands, e.g. Chesterfield, Loughborough or Leicester on occasions.
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career in governance and administration then apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert