A great opportunity to join a healthcare organisation in Burton. As an apprentice you will be helping to deliver the colleague experience, wellbeing and the overall company mission. You will be supporting with administration tasks to the HR, charity and environmental strategy teams. Also completing a level 3 Hr support qualification via Babington. Duties include coordinating educational workshops and creating presentations for team updates.
What will the apprentice be doing?
At the heart of the company and based at the main office in Burton upon Trent your duties will include:
- Support the delivery of the environmental goals aligning to the organisation’s strategy
- Coordinating and implementing actions identified to deliver the equality, diversity and inclusion strategy
- Support with monitoring & reporting of the people data and information
- Track and process charity fundraising payments
- Assist in the organisation of charity events
- Support with the creation of reports containing data in relation to wellbeing, environmental, equality and diversity and colleague engagement
- Support the delivery of the wellbeing strategy by creating and sending out of communications
- Supporting campaigns by creating materials
- Monitoring the wellbeing and equality and diversity and inclusion calendars
- Coordinate educational workshops
- Creation of presentations for team updates
- Work with the marketing and communications team to maximise leader and colleague engagement across the company
- Contribute ideas for the development of wellbeing initiatives and charity fundraising ideas
- Keep engagement communication platforms updated with uploading of new starters, removal of leavers, and keeping content up to date
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business administration delivered via virtual learning platform
- 121 skills coach support
- End point assessment and knowledge based multiple choice exam
- Online workshops and webinars via MS teams
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Working week: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. Total hours per week: 40 Expected duration:18 Months