Lucid Systems Provides support & consultancy to Small & Medium Size companies. We strive to become an extension of the client and work closely with them in their day to day IT needs.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
You will be providing day-to-day assistance with telephone calls and technical diagnostics across our client base.
Duties and responsibilities: [will consist of, but not limited to:]
- Answering incoming support calls
- Logging support tickets
- Assisting in resolution of technical queries
- Supporting the office with setting up new equipment
- Organizing incoming equipment
- Working with various technical teams to promptly deliver services & equipment
- Work with larger suppliers to organise the returns of faulty equipment
What we are looking for:
Desirable skills / Personal qualities:
- Prompt time keeping
- Organisation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Hard working
- Works well as a team
- Self motivated
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
£13,750 per annum.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position following the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.