Digital Marketing Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- Stepps, Glasgow
- £11,408 per annum
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Retail, Unspecified
- Role Type
- Start Date
Why UK Soccer Shop?
We are one of the UK's leading football shirt retailers, and are looking for motivated, football loving fans to join our rapidly expanding team. This role is perfect for someone who lives and breathes football and knows all the teams, players, and kits from around the world. The role will be to work within the administration team and gain a Digital Marketing SCQF Level 6 Qualification.
- Salary - £11,408 per annum Working hours - Monday - Friday 9am-4pm Working within a supportive organisation and a role after completion of apprenticeship
We are bringing people in with the hope they can develop their skills and progress through the company towards team leader and then management positions.
Interested? Apply Today!
The main role of the Digital Marketing Assistant is to work in the office area providing a great customer service to both internal and external stakeholders whilst adhering to administration duties such as:
- Working with our social media team to create engaging content across several different platforms Taking photography for our website & social media pages and posting these Recruiting and working with influencers Using different Marketing strategies to attract customers such as social media marketing & email marketing Updating our Shopify system with the latest kits & products
What do they need from you?
- Strong organisational skills – being able to work effectively on your own initiative as well as part of a team Attention to detail Basic administration & computer skills Customer Service Skills
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert