Apprentice IT Support Analyst
- QA Apprenticeships
- £14,000 - £15,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 17 Apr 2023
- Energy & Utilities, Unspecified
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
Helix Energy Solutions is an international offshore energy services company that provides specialty services to the offshore energy industry, with a focus on well intervention and robotics operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and practical individual to become an IT Support Analyst at an international company with 1000+ employees worldwide.
If you have a flair for computer hardware and software, know the difference between an Ethernet port and a USB port, and understands how a hard drive is used to store data, then this could be the ideal role for you. Do you want to study towards a qualification while earning on the job? This could be an ideal opportunity for you.
- Salary - £14,000 - £15,000 per annum Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm 25 days annual leave plus 7 fixed public holidays Private Healthcare & Dentalcare Cycle to work scheme Contributory pension scheme (at qualifying age)
Future Career Progression:
This is a genuine career opportunity; the apprenticeship is designed to last up to 12months, after which you will ideally develop into a permanent member of the team on completion of your Modern Apprenticeship.
Interested? Apply Today!
- Resolve hardware faults (Monitors, laptops, desktops, printers, phones). Building new computers or rebuilding computers. Maintaining hardware and installing software (AutoCAD, SolidWorks). Creating/updating images for easy deployment. Creating, Updating and following company procedures. Setting up users computer, IP phone, printers and completing IT orientation. Answering helpdesk tickets (Voice and/or email). Responsible for the daily backups and troubleshoot if required. Appling additional permissions to users using AD. Maintenance of software licencing records Vessel visits required for maintenance, troubleshooting etc.
- Interested in a career in IT Great communication skills Able to work autonomously and as part of a team Good organisation skills
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert