Debt Recovery and Credit Control Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- G2 8JX, Glasgow
- £15,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Part of MacRoberts LLP, Yuill + Kyle are one of Scotland's leading debt recovery and credit control law firms.
We specialise in Scottish law and work with businesses who have volume debts and those with occasional needs.
Right now we have a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic apprentice to join our Glasgow office and learn all about pre- legal action, legal action and judgment enforcement.
Could this be you? Apply now!
As well as specialised skills you will also acquire excellent business administration experience working in a friendly, busy team. This is a great opportunity to start your career in an office environment.
Duties will include:
- Pre-sue collections to include telephone collections.
- Daily use of our case management system known as 'Solcase' to draft and record correspondence, case notes and submit court actions.
- Use of Microsoft Office for general emails to clients, third parties.
- Diary management which is integrated with Microsoft Teams.
- Escalating pre – legal action to court proceedings.
- Self-motivated with a good work ethic
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a proactive manner
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work
- Prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Initiative and flexibility
Monday - Friday,
9am - 5pm,
35hrs per week.
£15,000 per annum.
There will be an opportunity to gain a salary increase up to £17,500 per annum after 6 months.
- Pensions & life assurance
- Health and wellbeing
- Generous annual leave
- Holiday purchase plan
- Enhanced sick pay and family friendly pay
As well as:
- Discretionary pay awards based on performance.
- Study towards a nationally recognised qualification
- 20% of working week reserved study time
- Skills coach to support your study
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert