Operations Administration Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- EH3 7LZ, Edinburgh
- £21,252.80 per annum
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Scott & Co, based in Edinburgh’s West End is recruiting for a new apprentice to join their operations administration team! The company is part of Marston Holdings, and a leading provider of debt recovery, and enforcement services.
You will be in good hands! The business is committed to supporting the development of junior talent and over the past year has recruited no fewer than 8 apprentices!
Read what one of their current apprentices has to say
'The apprenticeship has taught me new things every week and I'm really enjoying the challenge!'
Salary £21,252.80 per annum
Interested? Apply today
- Accurate document preparation
- Monitor the quality of output – check specified requirements and adhere to deadlines
- Reply to communications from clients/customers and other parts of the business
- Ensure correspondence is issued correctly
- Work closely with other departments
- Build and develop working relationships
- Continue to enhance skills and knowledge to achieve the best results.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communications – both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive outlook and a clear focus on quality
- Passionate attitude for change and personal development
- Good relationship building skills
- Professional manner
Will you be the next apprentice? You will be assigned a skills coach, and 20% of your work time is spent studying towards a nationally recognised qualification - Digital Applications Support SCQF Level 6 Modern Apprenticeship, delivered by QA Apprenticeships.
- Working hours - Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5:00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert