- QA Apprenticeships
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- £10,000 - £16,000 per annum.
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Technology, Telecommunications
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Apprentices are in demand.
Whether you're just starting out, looking for a career change, or eager to build new skills in your current role, we can get you a foot in the door with a top employer in Liverpool.
In the last decade, we’ve transformed the careers of over 30,000 eager learners introducing them to leading employers - from local successful businesses to the biggest brands on the planet like the BBC, Barclays, Vodafone, Fujitsu and British Airways.
As a QA apprentice, you’ll gain on-the-job experience, earn a salary and receive all your training at no cost to you. With our career progression pathways, you can take your learning as far as you want – all the way from a Level 3 apprenticeship to a Bachelor or Masters degree, completely debt-free.
Roles and responsibilities:
We are looking for some technically savvy and resourceful apprentices to join the innovative world of IT. If you like the sound of troubleshooting technical issues, finding and building solutions and understanding networks -the IT Apprenticeship is for you.
You can expect to:
- Learn more about networking and architecture
- Increase your understanding of cloud services
- Get to grips with mobile and operating systems
- Level up your coding and logic skillset
- Understand helpdesk systems
Salaries range from £12,000 - £18,000 per annum, dependent on the employer.
Is this you?
We’re looking for someone who wants to push technology to its limits. You’ll be passionate about looking for ways to innovate and create functional solutions using networking fundamentals. A good attitude and a willingness to learn are essential.
You will also need:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
Where will your apprenticeship take you?
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average.
This apprenticeship programme opens the door for further employment opportunities including:
- Network Technician
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Infrastructure Engineer
About QA Apprenticeships:
- We are the largest Microsoft Gold Learning Partner in the UK. We’ll offer you a broad range of Microsoft training courses, taught by highly experienced experts.
- We hold the highest overall pass rate among UK tech training providers (*Based on end-point assessments by the BCS 2020).
- We’ve been awarded Gold for ‘Best Use of Blended Learning’ 2020 at the Learning Tech Awards. Our model of learning is a blend of virtual and face-to-face learning sessions. You’ll gain knowledge through a combination of project and lab work, events, self-research, self-paced learning and peer-to-peer learning.
We’ll help you get on-the-job experience, earn a salary and work towards an industry-recognised qualification all the way up to Masters level.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert