- Lifetime Training
- Hungerford Newtown
- £381.50 - 381.50 per week
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Working at Welcome Break is fast-moving, fun and rewarding, helping our road-weary customers feel human again.
Working with some fantastic brands, you'll help keep our site running like clockwork, In return for giving customers great experiences, we'll support you on your own career journey. We offer bespoke apprenticeship training and exciting career paths.
Working for Welcome Break is not what it may seem to our everyday customer. When you come into one of our 44 Service areas you will see all our favourite brands, from Starbucks to Burger King, Subway to Pizza Express. But what may come as a surprise is that we are all in one team!
A Welcome Break Supervisor would ideally:
- Have some prior experience working in retail or catering as a Team Member or supervisor
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Have ambition to go far in their management career.
Key benefits for a Welcome Break Supervisor:
- £10 on shift meal allowance
- Employee discounts (50% off onsite KFC, BK, Starbucks and Pizza Express to name a few)
- My Welcome Break discounts - savings at hundreds of retailers including Curry's PC World, Nike, Ikea, Tesco, Asda, Argos, Booking.com etc
- Bonus & Incentive Schemes (run throughout the year)
- Career progression and brilliant training programmes
- Holiday entitlement increases with service
- Cycle to work scheme - salary sacrifice scheme allows you to save money on bikes - including ebikes
- Free onsite parking
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Train and develop the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Take pride in maintaining high standards of customer service
- Having an understanding of stock control and ordering
- Bring ideas to team meetings and actively be a part of developing the team
At Welcome Break you will be working towards your Hospitality Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert