- Inspiro Learning
- £198 (weekly)
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Business / Management
- Consulting & Business Services
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
A great chance to start your career as an administrator has become available at Pub People Management Services Ltd in South Normanton Alfreton.
They are looking for someone to mainly auditing and processing Weekly Management Returns. This is a document we receive from each pub each week, that details their income and expenses by day. You will learn all aspects of administration whilst completing a Business Administration qualification as part of the role
- Agree Weekly Management Returns are accurate, and ensure supporting documentation is in order
- Process both Electronic (EWMRs) and paper (WMRs) Weekly Management Returns to Sage
- Scanning Invoices to Sharepoint
- Answering telephone/ answering the door, and greeting visitors
- Produce staff training packs
- Complete the ingoing and outgoing process for new pubs and vacating pubs
- Maintaining office files and labels
- Produce new price lists and amend any current price lists upon request
- Produce Allergen files as requested
- Maintain and order bank books for the pubs
- Other tasks as instructed by the Office Manager
Cover for bond processing
Processing invoices through OCR and Adest
As an apprentice you will be included on a Business Administration level 3 apprenticeship this will involve a Vocational Coach visiting you on a monthly basis observing you whilst you work
To become an apprentice, you must:
- be 16 or over
- not already be in full-time education
You can start an apprenticeship whether you’re starting your career, want a change or you're upskilling in your current job. You can have a previous qualification like a degree and still start an apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- have regular one to one sessions with a dedicated trainer either remotely or through visits to your workplace
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- study for at least 20% of your working hours
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.
Inspiro are one the UK’s largest apprenticeship providers. We’ve grown our business by growing professionals — designing employer-led programmes that provide life-changing, career-shaping skills and experiences for their employees.
Throughout the country, our teams are at work across a range of consumer-focused sectors, from social care and hospitality to retail and automotive and lots in-between. While every programme is underpinned by a proven and robust delivery model, each is tailored to our partner’s ambitions, requirements and strategy — it all starts with your needs.
- 0800 731 8199
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert