Business Administration Apprentice
- Youthforce Ltd.
- SG8 6DN, Royston
- 19,000 per annum plus additional benefits
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Science
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, School or college leaver, Advanced, Other work and training
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
What it’s like being a Business Administrator Apprentice?
In this role you’ll provide dedicated administrative support to the administrative team to ensure effective and efficient operation as directed by your people manager. You’ll embrace delivering a wide variety of tasks, with a focus of this role being the delivery of administrative excellence.
The main functions of the role will be:
- Covering reception, greeting in visitors and provide refreshments where required
- Answering the phone
- Organising client lunches
- Dealing with post and deliveries
- Recording keeping, processing paperwork and filing
At Tiro, we make great things happen for people. And that starts with you. In this role you’ll receive:
- Starting salary of £19,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Workings hours are 37.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri 9-5)
- Company pension scheme
- Maternity and Adoption Benefits package
- Life assurance package up to 6 times annual salary
- Colleague-to-colleague recognition programme
- Regular training and CPD opportunities
The health and safety of employees is paramount to Intertek. Intertek UK encourage their employees to adopt and pursue healthy lifestyle options, providing enhanced annual leave and offering a Total Wellness package of health and wellbeing services to support this approach for their colleagues.
What could the future look like?
This opportunity is ideal for anyone looking to gain on the job experience to build up a valuable set of skills, knowledge, and behaviours that they can use to kickstart their career. The skills gained on the job can be used across industries and set you up for a successful future.
So how does the apprenticeship work?
Over 15 months, you’ll devote you’ll devote 20% of your your 37.5 hours of working time towards a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship. You’ll be trained by an expert tutor from Tiro as well as an experienced mentor at Intertek Melbourn who together, will make sure you develop the knowledge, skills, and work habits you’ll need to succeed in your career.
Start date: ASAP
Tiro is a leading UK apprenticeship training provider dedicated to the development of skills and knowledge across the UK.
- 01273 776 779
Tiro Training Ltd
Suite 14D, Faraday Wharf
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert