LGIM Data Analyst Apprenticeship Programme 2023
- Legal & General Investment Management
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 26 Mar 2023
- Banking & Financial Services, Technology
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Your role at a glance
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to earn while you learn?
The L&G Apprentice programme has been designed to help you reach your potential. You will develop your skill set, gain valuable work experience and complete a fully funded professional qualification, all whilst earning a competitive salary with access to outstanding employee benefits.
With support every step of the way and access to core skills training, you will contribute to the success of a team and be supported by a dedicated line manager. As part of a cohort of apprentices, you will also have the opportunity to connect with your peers and colleagues though networking opportunities and social events.
Joining L&G is the beginning to a future that will be anything but familiar. So take a closer look, get involved, be curious and find out how we will enable you to be at your best no matter who you are.
What you'll be doing
Join us on an 20-month programme which includes sponsorship to study for an industry recognised Level 4 Data Analyst Qualification, whilst building your business acumen.
You’ll receive on the job training and coaching from your line manager. Alongside this you’ll complete training workshops and assignments, delivered by a leading apprenticeship training provider. Combined, these will fully equip you to be successful in your role, with the knowledge and skills required to apply to real world business challenges.
During your apprenticeship you will:
- Develop your skills in data analysis, coding and data visualisation software
- Work with business stakeholders to design and deliver analytical solutions and reports
- Work with other data professionals including and business stakeholders to automate and productionise outputs
- Communicate with stakeholders in a non-technical manner, providing advice, understanding and insight
- Collaborate with individuals across LGIM
- Have guidance from your team and manager who will support you and teach you the day-to-day role
- Apply the knowledge and skills that you’ve learnt from your training into the role
- Have the opportunity to meet and network with new colleagues within your team, but also across the wider organisation
- Learn through live interactive workshops lead by Data Scientists and via highly tailored online learning and practice
Legal & General Investment Management is one of Europe’s largest asset managers and a major global investor, with total assets of £737 / €1,018 / CHF1,062 billion*. We work with a wide range of global clients, including pension schemes, sovereign wealth funds, fund distributors and retail investors.
Throughout the past 40 years we have built our business through understanding what matters most to our clients and transforming this insight into valuable, accessible investment products and solutions. We provide investment expertise across the full spectrum of asset classes including fixed income, equities, commercial property and cash. Our capabilities range from index-tracking and active strategies to liquidity management and liability-based risk management solutions.
*as at 31 March 2015, including derivative positions and advisory assets
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert