Data Analyst Apprenticeship Programme 2023 - Hove
- Legal & General
- Closing date
- 26 Mar 2023
- Banking & Financial Services, Technology
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Your role at a glance
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to earn while you learn?
The L&G Apprentice programme has been designed to help you reach your potential. You will develop your skill set, gain valuable work experience and complete a fully funded professional qualification, all whilst earning a competitive salary with access to outstanding employee benefits.
With support every step of the way and access to core skills training, you will contribute to the success of a team and be supported by a dedicated line manager. As part of a cohort of apprentices, you will also have the opportunity to connect with your peers and colleagues though networking opportunities and social events.
Joining L&G is the beginning to a future that will be anything but familiar. So take a closer look, get involved, be curious and find out how we will enable you to be at your best no matter who you are.
What you'll be doing
Join us on an 18-month programme in which you will complete a Level 4 Data Analyst qualification, whilst building your business acumen
You’ll receive on the job training and coaching from your line manager to help you gain the professional, personal, social, and methodical skills needed to succeed as a data analyst. Alongside this you’ll complete training workshops and assignments, delivered by a leading apprenticeship training provider. Combined, these will fully equip you to be successful in your role, with the knowledge and skills required to apply to real world business challenges.
During your apprenticeship you will:
- Develop your skills in data analysis, coding and data visualisation software
- Work with business stakeholders to design and deliver analytical solutions and reports
- Work with other data professionals including and business stakeholders to automate and productionise outputs
- Communicate with stakeholders in a non-technical manner, providing advice, understanding and insight
- Collaborate with individuals across the Group
- Have guidance from your team and manager who will support you and teach you the day-to-day role
- Apply the knowledge and skills that you’ve learnt from your training into the role
- Have the opportunity to meet and network with new colleagues within your team, but also across the wider organisation
What we're looking for
The person who would most benefit and enjoy this programme is hungry to learn and eager to get started in the world of work. We’re not expecting prior industry experience, but we’ll want to see that you have the aptitude, potential and desire which will ultimately lead to you being successful. We’ll teach you the rest!
To qualify for the programme, you will need:
- GCSE Maths grade C/4 or equivalent
- GCSE English grade C/4 or equivalent
- Minimum 96 UCAS points from your Level 3 Qualifications e.g. A 'levels or equivalent
- To not currently be on a government funded training course, e.g. on apprenticeship
- Have no prior qualifications (level 4 or above) in a data related sector subject area, e.g., in Data Science, Data Analytics or Computer Science.
- The right to work in the UK and have lived in the UK or EEA for the past 3 consecutive years.
- To have an awareness and interest of Data both in business and the wider world
- Passion and commitment to solving problems and improving ways of working in business
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert