Digital Marketer Apprentice (The Ortus Group)
- Estio Training
- CO10 2YA, Sudbury
- Starting Salary is £5.28 per hour
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly hours worked - 40 Hours per week
Salary – Starting £5.28 per hour with salary progression
(After 1 year it reverts to the relevant minimum wage for their age)
18 - 20 £7.49 / £15,580
21 - 22 £10.18 / £21,175
About the company:
We are a leading technology-based company with many years’ experience in providing specialist products and solutions for the mission critical Emergency Services industry and other related markets. Our operating brands, including MedServ, MedSupply, Insight, and Asset Finance, give us the ability to flex and adapt to our customers’ demands, helping support our mission to continually improve and deliver better health outcomes for all.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer Apprentice with The Ortus Group, a Medical Equipment Manufacturing company based in Sudbury.
To support The Ortus Groups Marketing Team and to assist in digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer engagement and retention. The Digital Marketer Apprentice will work to marketing briefs and instructions to deliver elements of the overall marketing plan or campaigns. The role will also provide a range of administrative support services which may include activities preparation of materials for events. The post holder will have responsibility for managing their own tasks but will always be under the direct supervision of a qualified/experienced colleague.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Working on the marketing and email campaigns, strategies and promotions.
- Working with marketing activities such as Search Engine Optimisation.
- Respond efficiently and professionally to enquiries using online platforms.
- Build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms.
- Measure and evaluate the success of digital marketing activities.
- Update the company website using the content management system (CMS).
- Accurately maintaining and updating the CRM (customer relationship management) system.
- Producing documentation using MS Office applications with guidance from colleagues.
- To keep up to date with information, training and development opportunities appropriate to maintaining and developing professional service standards.
- Ensuring that services are delivered in line with relevant legislation, The Ortus Groups
objectives and policies including those relating to Equality and Diversity, Customer Care and Health and Safety.
- Nurture and build relationships with vendors, venues, and other industry contacts to implement creative and logistical aspects of all events.
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Competent using Excel.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written communications.
- To be able to work in a team environment.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to digest data and produce value.
- Be organised and ability to multitask and prioritise your workload.
- Highly motivated with an interest in digital marketing.
- Competent with email and general understanding of excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to learn and willingness ask questions.
- Attention to detail.
- Presentable and professional.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Driving license preferable.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
We are an IT and Digital apprenticeship provider, specialising in bringing high quality training to digital apprenticeships across England. We offer level 3 and 4 apprenticeships in IT, Software Development, Software Testing, Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing and Business Analysis.
We bring people together: we partner with employers to create digital apprenticeship opportunities, and work hard to find the talent to fill these roles.
We bring new skills to the nation: our trainers have all worked within the industry, so they’re the best people to transfer the skills you need.
We help you start your dream career: our digital apprenticeships provide you with the skills and qualifications, as well as the experience, you’ll need to kickstart your career in an industry you love
- 01133 500 333
2 New Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert