HR Apprentice - Colleague Relations & Policy (School Leaver Programme)
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc
- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
- £23,877 - £34,489
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Human Resources
- Banking & Financial Services
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Develop a wide range of skills as you work with expert teams, who empower everyone at Lloyds Banking Group to perform their best whilst achieving their career goals.
What you'll be doing:
Our people make Lloyds Banking Group everything it is. They’re the ones making the difference to the lives of our colleagues, customers, and wider communities. As a HR Apprentice, you’ll help us ensure every part of their experience at Lloyds Banking Group is the best it can be. And that they’re inspired and equipped to help deliver our purpose of Helping Britain Prosper.
If you enjoy working in a team and are passionate about helping others achieve their goals, this apprenticeship could be the perfect opportunity to do work that directly impacts the heart of our organisation. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the Colleague Relations and Policy space. You’ll be an important part of the team getting really valuable insight into colleague relations. You’ll also get great insights into dealing with trade unions and the ways in which we work to make sure our colleagues are happy and engaged.
We’ll make sure you gain the key skills, knowledge and behaviours required to complete your Level 5 HR Apprenticeship and gain invaluable HR experience, along with a L5 Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development.
What we'll be looking for:
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C (or equivalent) or above (these can include predicted grades). If you haven't achieved the required qualifications, we'll help you to take a Functional Skills test in these areas to bring you up to this level
- An inquisitive mind and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent team-working skills and a collaborative approach
- Plenty of enthusiasm and self-motivation, and a desire to keep on learning
- An eye for detail and sense of pride when it comes to your work Resilience under pressure
What you can expect in return:
- A starting salary of £23,877
- Great bonuses
- Generous pension contributions
- Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working options to help you achieve a happy work-life balance
- Outstanding opportunities for career progression
How to apply:
After you've submitted your initial application, we'll ask you to complete an online test and a job Insight assessment. If you are successful, we'll then invite you along to an assessment centre. At each stage, we’ll let you know, as soon as we can, if you've made it to the next.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re redefining financial services, and we’re looking for new talent to help our 30 million customers progress in the digital age. Whatever your experiences or background, we’ll help you to embrace your passions and strengths – and to discover new ones.
Whether you’re interested in building relationships with global businesses, developing the next generation of digital banking or leading community projects, you can help us build the bank of the future.
We encourage individuals from every kind of background to apply. And it shows. Recently, we were named a Times Top 50 Employer For Women, and Euromoney awarded us the Best Bank in the World for Diversity and Inclusion.
If you’re looking for a career with impact – we have a job for you.
Discover careers with real impact today.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert