culinary apprentice chef
- Inspiro Learning
- London (Greater)
- £416.80 (weekly)
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
We are looking for a Culinary Apprentice who is passionate about food and ready to embark on a career as a Marriott Chef. Are you able to work within a team and have the passion and drive to learn new skills within a busy 4 star hotel kitchen?
As a Culinary Apprentice Chef, you are responsible for ensuring that you work to the expected standards, to implement all day to day relevant and assigned tasks and responsibilities adequate to Hygiene, Check points and BSA levels required.
As our new Culinary Apprentice, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu
- Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner
- Test foods to ensure proper preparation and temperature
- Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
- Ensure the proper sanitation and cleanliness of surfaces and storage containers
Your Rewards and Benefits
- In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
- Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
- Monthly recognition events
- National and international career development opportunities
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Access to free language lessons
- Paid Leave
- Meals on duty and so much more...
The successful Culinary Apprentice will need to enrol on a Commis Chef Apprenticeship qualification with Inspiro Learning, Marriott UK'S training provider and fulfil their study requirements alongside the job.
Inspiro delivers the assessment, mentoring and guidance required for the Apprenticeship, which is carried out by an assessor within your workplace. This means that there is no need for you to spend time away from your job in a classroom or at college.
Inspiro are one the UK’s largest apprenticeship providers. We’ve grown our business by growing professionals — designing employer-led programmes that provide life-changing, career-shaping skills and experiences for their employees.
Throughout the country, our teams are at work across a range of consumer-focused sectors, from social care and hospitality to retail and automotive and lots in-between. While every programme is underpinned by a proven and robust delivery model, each is tailored to our partner’s ambitions, requirements and strategy — it all starts with your needs.
- 0800 731 8199
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert