Apprentice Hospitality & Catering Assistant - Hornby Park
- Inspiro Learning
- Hartlepool, Durham
- £158.4 (weekly)
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Fantastic opportunity for a committed individual to gain an Apprenticeship in Hospitality at Hornby Park.
As an Apprentice Hospitality & Catering Assistant you will be providing an excellent food and drink service to the public and gaining valuable hospitality and customer service experience. Achieve a nationally recognised qualification, apply today!!
Your role will be to prepare and present food as well as support the front of house team.
Duties will include:
- Food preparation and presentation
- General cleaning duties
- Adhering to hygiene standards
- Stock rotation and replenishment
- Ensuring utensils are clean ensuring all procedures and schedules are followed for cleaning and sanitising food preparation/storage areas, and ensure that any equipment is clean and maintained
- Supporting the front of house:
- Serving beverages and food
- Processing card and cash payments
- Providing good customer service
- Cleaning, table relaying and clearing
To become an apprentice, you must:
- be 16 or over
- not already be in full-time education
You can start an apprenticeship whether you’re starting your career, want a change or you're upskilling in your current job. You can have a previous qualification like a degree and still start an apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- Have regular one to one sessions with a dedicated trainer either remotely or through visits to your workplace
- Learn and train for a specific job
- Get paid and receive holiday leave
- Get hands-on experience in a real job
- Study for at least 20% of your working hours
- Complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- Be on a career path with lots of future potential
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.
Whilst you are employed as an Apprentice Hospitality Catering Assistant you will achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Specialising in Food Production, delivered by Inspiro Learning.
Inspiro are one the UK’s largest apprenticeship providers. We’ve grown our business by growing professionals — designing employer-led programmes that provide life-changing, career-shaping skills and experiences for their employees.
Throughout the country, our teams are at work across a range of consumer-focused sectors, from social care and hospitality to retail and automotive and lots in-between. While every programme is underpinned by a proven and robust delivery model, each is tailored to our partner’s ambitions, requirements and strategy — it all starts with your needs.
- 0800 731 8199
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert