Apprentice Catering Assistant
- Inspiro Learning
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £152.10 (weekly)
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
As an apprentice you will learn to;
- Contribute to happy living by delivering a quality catering service in line with health, safety and hygiene requirements.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of food and drinks within the location.
- Serve meals to customers as required.
- Keep the kitchen equipment, crockery and utensils clean and hygienic.
- Report any concerns to your line manager.
- You will gain a nationally recognised Level 2 Production Chef.
- You will receive onsite training with an award winning training provider who will support and guide you throughout your Apprenticeship journey.
- Gain essential life skills.
- Gain confidence.
Please be aware that the wage shown below reflects the hourly wage for the first 6 months and will increase to £5.76 after 6 months and £9.50 after 12 months until the end of your apprenticeship contract. As part of your apprenticeship, Anchor will support you in getting to work by offering a travel allowance of up to £500 per year. This will be claimed back each week/month using an expenses claim which would be completed by you and the Home Manager.
Inspiro are one the UK’s largest apprenticeship providers. We’ve grown our business by growing professionals — designing employer-led programmes that provide life-changing, career-shaping skills and experiences for their employees.
Throughout the country, our teams are at work across a range of consumer-focused sectors, from social care and hospitality to retail and automotive and lots in-between. While every programme is underpinned by a proven and robust delivery model, each is tailored to our partner’s ambitions, requirements and strategy — it all starts with your needs.
- 0800 731 8199
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert