What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Attaining a detailed understanding of the cloud-based software applications (Unleashed, Shopify, Xero, A2X, Shiptheory, Power BI reporting, Synchub)
- Playing an active role on client facing projects which will include inserting data into cloud software
- Helping clients with any data issues
- Handling client support queries on data issues
- Observing software launches and integrations
- Participating in scoping meetings to ascertain clients' needs
Why choose our Data Analyst including Power BI apprenticeship?
QA's Data Analyst including Power BI Level 4 apprenticeship develops the skills needed to collect, organise and study data to provide valuable business insight.
The principles of data analytics are being applied across just about every industry. Using past-event data, analysts are making important insight-based business decisions and driving customer value across every team and function, including operations, finance, sales and marketing.
At QA we have deep-rooted expertise inData, Analytics and AI. Our solutions transform the way that individuals use data and enable organisations to make more data-driven business decisions.
QA'sData Analyst including Power BI Level 4 apprenticeship programmeenables your organisation to:
- Build the skills and capabilities you need throughout your organisation to analyse, interrogate and present technical data, providing informed and valuable business insights to a range of stakeholders
- Upskill or reskill your existing workforce with data skills and create analysts for the modern-day workplace
- Recruit and harness a new talent pathway: QA can help you cost-effectively recruit diverse, ambitious talent into your business and help you build a pipeline of data literacy talent
Delivered by industry experts with real-world experience, the programme's content has been designed around real-life skills and includes the additional Analyst Data with Microsoft Power BI module (see below). The technical content aligns to and is relevant to employers and the market.
Upon successful completion, learners will be awarded theData Analyst including Power BI Level 4 apprenticeship.
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking theEnd-Point AssessmentWhat is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are progression opportunities within the company with the intention of making the apprentice a full-time member of staff.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
IT skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 of any subject including Maths & English (Grade Grade 4 (C) or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Similar subject (Grade Any) Desired
BTEC or equivalent Similar subject (Grade Any) Desired
Other Apprenticeship in similar subject (Grade Level 3) Desired Things to consider
Important information: QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.