Apprentice Nursery Assistant
- Inspiro Learning
- Lancing, West Sussex
- £150 (weekly)
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Education & Training
- Public Sector / Government
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
A fantastic opportunity to start your career in Childcare has become available at Noah's Ark Nursery in Lancing to work during term - time
The role involves working with all children aged 1- 5years old.
You will be working as part of a small team you will be required to help supervise the children's play, learning activities and meal times.
Duties Will include:
• Caring for children
• Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
• Supporting children's play and learning
• Supporting children's development
• To help to keep children safe
• Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
We are looking for someone who enjoys spending time with very young children and willing to learn all job duties and train to gain childcare qualifications.
As an apprentice you will be included on a level 2 Childcare apprenticeship this will involve a Vocational Coach visiting you on a monthly basis observing you whilst you work
To become an apprentice, you must:
- be 16 or over
- not already be in full-time education
You can start an apprenticeship whether you’re starting your career, want a change or you're upskilling in your current job. You can have a previous qualification like a degree and still start an apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- have regular one to one sessions with a dedicated trainer either remotely or through visits to your workplace
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- study for at least 20% of your working hours
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.
Inspiro are one the UK’s largest apprenticeship providers. We’ve grown our business by growing professionals — designing employer-led programmes that provide life-changing, career-shaping skills and experiences for their employees.
Throughout the country, our teams are at work across a range of consumer-focused sectors, from social care and hospitality to retail and automotive and lots in-between. While every programme is underpinned by a proven and robust delivery model, each is tailored to our partner’s ambitions, requirements and strategy — it all starts with your needs.
- 0800 731 8199
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert