Investment Advisory Apprentice with Isio
- BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- 18500 per annum, 35 hours per week
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
Duration of Apprenticeship:
We are focused on the development of our people and as an apprentice this would be no different. This role has both on and off the job training leading to achieving initially the Level 4 Investment Operations Specialist apprenticeship with the opportunity to study further and the potential to one day become a CFA Charterholder. The Investment Advisory Team is focused on delivering proactive and strategic advice through the production of insightful, independent and investment research.
- Working in a client team to assist in the delivery of client advice, ranging from the appropriate investment strategy, to implementation of the chosen strategy.
- Setting-up our asset liability and allocation models to better understand the client’s range of potential future outcomes.
- Preparing investment monitoring reports for our clients.
- Asset class research; evaluating investment cases and current market pricing for asset classes – from traditional equities to alternatives such as direct lending.
- Researching fund managers and fiduciary managers.
- Presenting your investment analysis and recommendations to the rest of the team and to clients.
Who are we looking for:
Our success stems from the quality of our team. We have an entrepreneurial atmosphere that offers the opportunity for every member to influence the shape and future development of the team. So, as well as financial acumen, we look for people who are articulate with strong communication skills.
- London, Birmingham, Bristol, and Leeds
As an Investment Operations Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Investment Operations Specialist Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship.
· C or above grade (or equivalent) in GCSE Maths and English.
· A Levels
· Right to work in the UK
Personal Qualities & Skills:
Our success stems from the quality of our team. That’s why you’ll find we’ve an entrepreneurial atmosphere that offers the opportunity for every member to influence the shape and future development of the team. So, as well as financial acumen, we look for people who are articulate with strong communication skills.
Willing to learn, determined, can do attitude
Following the programme, you will retain a full time position within the business, where you will continue to progress, learn and develop into senior positions.
About BPP Professional Apprenticeships
BPP is one of the UK’s largest providers of professional apprenticeship training. They work closely with some of the UK’s leading employers including RBS, EY and Starbucks to create unique opportunities for apprentices.
Who Are BPP Professional Apprenticeships?
BPP have been delivering professional qualifications for over 40 years. Training over 80,000 leaners each year, across areas including law, management, accountancy, insurance, banking, nursing, healthcare and more.
What BPP Professional Apprenticeships Offers
BPP's programmes are developed in partnership with employers and respected professionals. Their programmes offer recognised professional qualifications, with a clear pathway from one level to the next – all the way up to chartered status. Regardless of position, almost anyone can get involved. From entry-level talent, to the most senior leaders. Through an apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to develop a stronger, wider and deeper skill set.
Once you’re on your apprenticeship, you will be surrounded by BPP’s experts. Including dedicated Coaches who will support you through your journey, and Tutors who will provide their expertise on your chosen course. BPP’s flexible delivery blends digital learning with a face-to-face approach, and in some cases peer-to-peer learning, to help minimise disruption in your working environment.
- 0161 244 6471
BPP 5TH FLOOR, ST JAMES' BUILDING
79 OXFORD STREET
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert