Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Weekly Hours Worked 9am - 5pm
About the company:
measure2improve is a dynamic, forward-thinking, customer-focused organisation developing and delivering products and services to improve performance.
We provide a complete range of consultancy, software and support services to help our customers to capture, analyse and compare performance data, manage their supply chains and their health & safety activities.
We believe in simple solutions that are practical and easy to implement. We have developed straightforward web based applications that require little or no training, and we work with our customers to ensure that they have appropriate processes in place to collect and analyse the data they need.
Our team has a wealth of sector and industry experience and, combined with our bespoke performance measurement software – m2iActiv. – we are able to apply our skills to any organisation in any sector.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with Measure2Improve, a software business based in Tiverton, Devon.
Estio training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice based on-site at the HQ in Tiverton. The role will grow in responsibility and autonomy as the candidate gains skills and confidence.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Providing support (via telephone and email) to clients on our products and services.
- Properly recording and resolving customer support calls where possible.
- Creating and maintaining data collection templates.
- Managing users and mobile device registrations setting up logons, security permissions etc.
- Developing and maintaining product support documentation.
- Obtaining regular feedback from clients.
- System testing of new software/ update releases prior to implementation.
- Testing of new customer databases prior to delivery.
- Assist clients on obtaining the most benefit from our products and services.
- Understanding client requirements and establishing how they are using our software to improve usage of our products and services.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
- Comply with our ISO processes, procedures and documentation.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Interest in the IT industry.
- Basic experience or junior qualification.
- Desire to forge a career within the IT industry and seeking to progress internally.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Approachable and helpful personality.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.