Help Desk Administrator Apprentice
- QA Apprenticeships
- Livingston, West Lothian
- £13,000 - £14,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Construction & Property, Unspecified
- Role Type
- Start Date
Why Simply Solutions?
Simply Solutions are an international provider of strategic facility management & workplace solutions. We pride ourselves on challenging the fundamentals of our sector, creating a team of empowered, dedicated staff, who are focused on meeting and exceeding the requirements of our valued clients. We offer fast, effective solutions for property maintenance & compliance works on a national and regional level. With bonus incentives and team days out, who better to support you through your apprenticeship program?
- Salary - £13,000 - £14,000 per annum Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm Bonus incentives Team days out
Your salary will be reviewed upon completion of your apprenticeship program. This company wants you to become a successful long-term member of their team.
Interested? Apply Today!
You will be providing support as a member of the help desk, picking up skills you will carry with you throughout your career. Working full time, you will be supporting the business with administrative duties, all while earning a Diploma in Digital Applications Support and your PC Passport. Your duties will include:
- Act as first point of contact for incoming communications via phone and email using Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Freshdesk to collaborate with internal teams to process enquiries and resolves concerns Responding to helpdesk queries and ensuring they are logged correctly in line with each client's contract on our client’s management system, Pronett Follow up on queries and plan engineer or sub-contractor attendance as required and track maintenance via QTRBCK, Computerised Maintenance Management Software Liaise with contractors, client representatives, and the full team including engineers Ensure Contractors are aware of outstanding issues and are dealing with them in a timely manner Ensure Clients are updated with progress of works Appropriately escalate any issues where suppliers and engineers have failed to respond within contract timescales Assist with producing engineer/sub-contractor quotations Process reports for engineers, highlighting working hours and material costs Any other Ad hoc duties as required
What do they need from you?
- Strong organisational skills Attention to detail Self-confidence and articulate Professional attitude and presentation
“QA’s apprenticeship programs may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert