Apprentice Barista Hospitality Assistant
- Inspiro Learning
- Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- £157.5 ( weekly )
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Education & Training
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
A wonderful opportunity has arisen at Lazy Graze Café bistro situated in the Courtyard in Montpellier Cheltenham, for an outgoing & friendly apprentice to join the front of house team.
We pride ourselves on providing a relaxing and chilled atmosphere for our customers to come and wind down in. The ability to go the extra mile for customers and provide a happy, friendly face is essential for the right candidate!
We will provide the apprentice with not only the opportunity to start a career in Barista service and learn all aspects of providing the highest level of a friendly customer service, we will also provide a free meal and drink on service, the ability to earn tips and you can even take home a cake at the end of the day!
Duties will include
- Provide a friendly service to customers and help create a welcoming atmosphere
- Serving food and beverages to tables
- Taking accurate orders with a smile
- Processing card and cash payments
- Cleaning, table relaying and clearing, including setting up and clearing down
- Actively Keeping the area clean
- Adhere to all health and safety laws and Hygiene laws
- Ensure procedures and schedules are followed for cleaning and sanitising food preparation/storage areas, and ensure that any equipment is clean and maintained
There is also a shared amount of washing up to be done by all staff
Whilst you are employed as an apprentice Hospitality Assistant you will achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship, delivered by Inspiro Learning LTD
To become an apprentice, you must:
- be 16 or over
- not already be in full-time education
You can start an apprenticeship whether you’re starting your career, want a change or you're upskilling in your current job. You can have a previous qualification like a degree and still start an apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- have regular one to one sessions with a dedicated trainer either remotely or through visits to your workplace
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- study for at least 20% of your working hours
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
What is an apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave. By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.
Inspiro are one the UK’s largest apprenticeship providers. We’ve grown our business by growing professionals — designing employer-led programmes that provide life-changing, career-shaping skills and experiences for their employees.
Throughout the country, our teams are at work across a range of consumer-focused sectors, from social care and hospitality to retail and automotive and lots in-between. While every programme is underpinned by a proven and robust delivery model, each is tailored to our partner’s ambitions, requirements and strategy — it all starts with your needs.
- 0800 731 8199
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert