- Inspiro Learning
- Solihull, West Midlands
- £289.50 (Weekly)
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Do you love meeting new people and bringing your personality to work? Are you happiest when working in a team, making magic happen?
Maybe, just maybe, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you! We’re looking for people to join our team to work front of house as a Waiter/Waitress.
If you are willing to own your learning journey, share success with your team members and make it special for our guests. Then we can show you exactly what it takes to become a Côte star
- Greeting customers and seeing them to their table
- Taking food and drinks orders
- Answering customers questions about menu items and giving advice on ingredients
- Serving food and drinks
- Making sure customers are happy with their meals and handling any complaints
- Clearing tables and making sure they are kept clean and tidy
- Taking payments
What’s in it for you
- Gain a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member qualification
- Be supported by Apprentice Mentor, Inspiro Coach and Line Manager
- Off job training which include bespoke Master Classes, webinars and business focused projects
The good stuff.
- An awesome hourly pay rate (which means you get paid for every hour you work) including service charge
- We pay all our teams fortnightly because who doesn’t love a payday?
- Every shift you work, we’ve got you covered with meals from our employee menu (thanks Chef)!
- Treat yourself, family and friends to 50% discount off our food at any Côte
- 28 days holiday allowance
- We love meeting new people who share our passion of making it special, which means you can earn up to £3,000 for every person you refer to join Côte. (Could make that holiday that extra bit special!)
- Discounts up for grabs with over 200 retailers and brands via Perkbox
- We take well-being seriously, so you’ll have access to Smart Health, which offers 24/7 support
- We’re here for the curious, so it’s no surprise there are loads of opportunities when it comes to internal development programmes, we have some big plans coming this year!
- Company pension scheme & life assurance scheme
As an Apprentice you will be completing a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship with Inspiro Learning.
To become an apprentice, you must:
- be 16 or over
- not already be in full-time education
You can start an apprenticeship whether you’re starting your career or want a change. You can have a previous qualification like a degree and still start an apprenticeship.
As an apprentice you’ll:
- have regular one to one sessions with a dedicated trainer either remotely or through visits to your workplace
- learn and train for a specific job
- get paid and receive holiday leave
- get hands-on experience in a real job
- study for at least 20% of your working hours
- complete assessments during and at the end of your apprenticeship
- be on a career path with lots of future potential
- be entitled to an NUS card https://www.apprenticeextra.co.uk/
Inspiro are one the UK’s largest apprenticeship providers. We’ve grown our business by growing professionals — designing employer-led programmes that provide life-changing, career-shaping skills and experiences for their employees.
Throughout the country, our teams are at work across a range of consumer-focused sectors, from social care and hospitality to retail and automotive and lots in-between. While every programme is underpinned by a proven and robust delivery model, each is tailored to our partner’s ambitions, requirements and strategy — it all starts with your needs.
- 0800 731 8199
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert