- Lifetime Training
- £318 per week
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
At Premier Inn, every guest wants a great night's sleep- That's only made possible by our hardworking and passionate housekeeping teams. You are at the heart of making sure that every guest can feel comfortable and relax while they stay with us.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification which will look GREAT on your CV
- 60% off hotel stays and 25% off at restaurants such as Beefeater
- Friendly and supportive working environment with career progression opportunities
- Workplace pension and ShareSave schemes
- £2 Meals at work
- You'll get discounts on a huge selection of brands such as; retail, technology, fashion, cinema, travel, food and drink
Previous experience is not needed because It's all about having the passion to deliver a great night's sleep for every guest. Core Duties will include:
- Being in control of linen and keeping the rooms spotlessly clean
- Keeping the public areas clean & tidy
- Working safely with the chemicals needed, making sure you never put yourself or are guests at risk
- Working quickly and effectively to brand standards
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your housekeeping level 2 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day-to-day role.
What your apprenticeship includes:
- A mixture of face to face and virtual catch ups with your learning coach every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths (if you don't already have GCSE)
If all of this sounds like you.... Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
At Whitbread, you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship Qualification over the course of 15 months.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert