Customer Service Agent Apprenticeship
- G82 1JR, Dumbarton
- Up to £17,375.00 per year
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Opos Limited, based in Dumbarton, is an award-winning provider of financial services to clients across both the Utilities and Telecoms industry. Due to an exciting new opportunity we are looking to grow our team of telephone-based collections agents. What will you do?
Offering solutions and advice to deal with customers’ financial situation:
· Taking payments and setting up payment plans
· Working in a fast-moving culture, dealing with a blend of inbound and outbound calls
· Dealing with vulnerable customers
· Responsible for negotiating the settlement of outstanding customer finance
· Customer centric - treating each customer as an individual, understanding their circumstances through effective questioning and agreeing appropriate solutions to meet the needs of the customer and the company
· Be able to perform and achieve performance & quality targets in a regulated industry
· Manage customer accounts on the computer whilst speaking on the phone
· Strong attention to detail
Structured training provided (1 -week training programme) You will be working towards your Modern Apprenticeship in Providing Financial Services at SCQF L6. This qualification covers areas such as banks and building societies, insurance, investment operations, financing and credit, debt collections, pensions, mortgage and financial planning, as well as general areas such as customer care and sales.
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert