What will the apprentice be doing?
You will experience a truly different way of doing business in the many and varied opportunities and experiences we offer.
Our program starts with a comprehensive induction. You'll continue your development through workshops and training programs that accelerate your ability to take on responsibility.
Over three years you'll rotate through three of our core Finance pillars:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Commercial Finance, partners with Retail, Distribution, e-Commerce and all Head Office functions delivering analysis to support business decisions and help manage costs effectively.
- Business Planning & Analysis, produces strategic plans and compares performance against them. Provides analysis across the business to assess the viability of proposed initiatives and supports in key decision making.
- Financial Control, partners with Merchandising and Buying to deliver Gross Margin plans whilst ensuring the financial integrity of the stock ledger.
- Financial Accounting, home to the fundamentals of finance. Focus on the core principles of accounting, produce our Financial Statements and partner with a wide range of functions throughout the business
- You'll also study to become a Chartered Global Management Accountant, through the CIMA level 7 apprenticeship programme. This will combine on-the-job training as well as classroom learning. We'll fund your exams and provide sufficient study leave.
As an AccountingApprentice with BPP, you will complete the Accountancy TaxationProfessionalApprenticeship at Level 7. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake theCIMA,professional qualification.
The apprenticeshipwill be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent role within TJX Europe
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Initiative, European language skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 inc Maths and English (Grade C or 4 and above) Essential
Other Degree (Grade 2:1 or above) Essential