Business and Professional Administration Apprentice (Beauty Therapist Manager)
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Nail technology skills would be an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisation and time management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- 5 GCSEs graded A-C including English Language and maths - within the new system Grade 4 or above within the new system or Level 2 Functional Skills equivalent on entry
- Specialist Level 3 qualification in Beauty
Prospects may arise in the technical support team or as a Senior Beauty Therapist.Things to consider
This vacancy includes Saturday and evening work.