What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Learning about our products and services
- Learning a new way of marketing and implementing this throughout our organisation
- Delivering internal presentations
- Email marketing (using Mailchimp)
- Social Media Marketing (using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter & scheduling tool Buffer)
- Managing & sourcing influencers
- Organising blogposts
Marketing executive (level 4). This apprenticeship is designed to meet the requirements for registration as an Affiliate Member with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Functional skills if required.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full Time Marketing Executive.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade 5) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5) Desired Things to consider
This role will require working from our Central London office 4 days each week.