About the apprenticeship
The role will involve being responsible for operational project activities. Routine requirements of the role include:
• Ensure compliance with GDP / GMP within the warehouse and secondary packaging room in relation to projects and responsibilities given by line manager
• Document writing / revision for operational functions
• Operational assistance as appropriate e.g. designing and making labels
• Administrative duties, e.g., filing and archiving hard copies / digital copies of documents
• Communication with clients and IMP staff regarding project operational and quality matters
The nature of the role of Operation's Technician requires consistent exemplary behaviour from the job holder in relation to all aspects of working within a pharmaceutical environment. Full technical training will be provided to the successful candidate; with further opportunity to develop the role in a small but expanding company. The role demands high standards of attention to detail and the desire to see tasks through to completion.
• Level 4 Project Management Work Based Qualification provided by Educ8, essential skills training can also be provided if required for the right candidate
• Job role and project specific training
• Pharmaceutical Industry standard training and development
• Attention to detail with good organisational skills and an ability to multi-task
• Computer and technology literacy
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• A willingness to learn coupled with enthusiasm for the role
Existing Level 3 qualification e.g. BTEC / A Levels / NVQ, flexible depending upon previous experience.
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Training provider course:
Project Management Level 4
About the employer
IMP Pharmaceutical Services
Unit 23 Woodfieldside Business Park,
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Zoom interviews followed by in person interviews before selection of the successful candidate