Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship - Bright Horizons
- Lifetime Training
- London Wall
- £23,316.80 - 23,316.80 per year
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Education & Training
- Public Sector / Government
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
As part of the Bright Horizons family, we'll help you achieve your potential, embracing your talents and supporting you throughout your career journey with us.
Bright Horizons are searching for a Nursery Apprentice who will be responsible for delivering exceptional care and education for children whilst undertaking an apprenticeship qualification in childcare.
The role of the Apprentice is to support children's development in partnership with parents, offering contributions to observations and planning for next steps. An Apprentice works alongside the nursery team to build strong partnerships with parents/carers and other professionals.
It will also include the following responsibilities :
- Work collaboratively, demonstrating appropriate behaviour and expectations
- Work in partnership with parents/ carers and other professionals
- Create the right environment to offer a unique experience for our parents and children
- Understand the importance of keeping everyone safe and the part you play
- Practice positive behaviour management techniques
- Meeting the individual dietary, health, comfort and care needs of each individual child
- Have a child centred approach, ensuring the activities on offer meet the children's needs and are age appropriate
- Contribute to children's records through observation
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions
- Work alongside your assessor including attending all training required for completion of the formal qualification
- Have ability to manage own time to complete required coursework in the given timeframe
- Drive own development through active participation in appraisals, one to ones and requesting supervisions where required
- Promote the nursery to current parents and potential customers, taking a BOLD approach to stand out amongst competitors
- Use reflection to proactively take on board new ideas and initiatives including feedback to enhance own development
- Access to Bright Horizons generous pay
- Discounts on high street names including cinema tickets and holidays
- Unlimited Leave.
- Discounted childcare at any Bright Horizons nursery
- Ongoing support, training and investment throughout your apprenticeship and career
At Bright Horizons you will be working towards a Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 18 months.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert