Apprentice Chef Academy - Multiple Positions Available In Northampton
- Lifetime Training
- £161.40 - 315.60 per week
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Hospitality & Travel
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Intermediate
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Please note, this particular vacancy is advertised at the Lakeside Northampton site however, there are multiple Greene King sites that have vacancies available, our recruitment team will work with you to match you to the best suited site.
Alongside working full time as an Apprentice Chef, you will also be joining our unique Chef Academy, where you will have the opportunity to attend four masterclasses designed to teach you expert knowledge and technical skills involved in 4 different areas of cooking.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification which will look GREAT on your CV
- Attend four masterclasses where you will learn new skills that will help you develop in the kitchen
- Love eating out? You'll get 33% staff discount at Greene King managed pubs
- Great working atmosphere - Fun, Laughs and Room for progression & development
- Discounts off high-street retail brands that include - Apple, ASOS, John Lewis and many more...
- Over 30 funded Apprenticeships available, ranging from Level 2 to Level 7
Responsibilities included in this role:
- Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
- Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
What your apprenticeship includes:
- A mixture of face to face and virtual catch ups with your learning coach every 4 - 6 weeks
- Four masterclasses, which you will be paid accordingly as part of your working week
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths (if you don't already have GCSE)
At Greene King, you will be working towards a Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Qualification over the course of 15 months.
Lifetime provides award-winning apprenticeship programmes and expert strategy advice. We are specialists in delivering apprenticeships across the Business Services, Management, Health and Social Care, Early Years, Active Leisure, Hospitality and Retail sectors between levels 2 to 5. We’ve developed through organic growth and strategic acquisitions over the last 25 years to become the UK's largest national provider of apprenticeships. We support over 20,000 learners a year, using our extensive knowledge and robust resource. Our team of over 1,000 employees ensures that we provide high quality, national coverage. Lifetime's Head Office houses our Operations 'Support Hub', while our delivery teams of Regional Trainers, English and maths Tutors, Area Managers, and Quality Improvement Coaches are field-based throughout the UK. This ensures that we can offer nationwide coverage with local delivery.
- 0333 014 3669
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert