HR Administration Apprentice with M&G plc
- BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- Craigforth, Stirling
- £22000.00 per annum - 35 hours per week
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Human Resources
- Banking & Financial Services
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Duration of Apprenticeship:
14 Months fixed term contract
The HR Administration Apprentice will work closely with the other HR Teams including HR Advisers, HR Specialists, the HR Operations Managers and other key stakeholders across the wider HR area.
Your daily activities may include:
- Assisting the HR Operations area with general admin tasks and processes.
- Responding to internal colleagues queries and picking up operational transactions, ensuring accurate completion within agreed service levels.
- Preparing and issuing recruitment contracts and offer letters to all new hires.
- Assisting with candidates screening process including escalations where appropriate to ensure completion prior to join dates.
- Monitoring of onboarding enquiries and processes ensuring accurate completion within agreed service levels.
- Updating HR and pay related data changes in the HR system (Workday).
- Providing HR & pay related guidance to the business colleagues.
- Providing project support to the other HR Teams including testing the HR technology processes and systems.
- Uploading content onto the People Hub knowledge database.
- Supporting recruitment onboarding process including ‘right to work’ checks and other regulatory requirements.
- Assisting with management information and data reports
- Identifying improvements in our HR processes.
- Working collaboratively with HR and business colleagues.
As a Business Admin Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures, and face to face inductions and masterclasses
As a minimum, candidate will have 2 Highers awith good grades in Maths and English (A-C). Alternatively, you will have 2 years of work experience in the financial services industry.
Personal Qualities & Skills:
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong customer focus.
- High level of accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Logical and analytical approach with passion and a drive to learn.
- Structured approach to work and very well organised.
- Can effectively manage day to day work, alongside apprenticeship qualification.
- Moderate understanding of the MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- A proactive team player who is confident about working with others but also independently and can promptly escalate any issue and work remotely where required.
- Empathy and good listening skills.
We are looking for a confident individual with a positive outlook, who can demonstrate a high level of integrity when dealing with sensitive/private information.
The successful applicant will have strong desire to learn and a genuine interest in HR and the financial services industry.
Applicants who succeed with us are self-motivated, capable of building and maintaining relationships and work effectively as part of a team.
This is a fixed term contract for 14 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the Apprentice performance, headcount and available funding. If recruited into a permanent role, the individual will follow the career progression applicable to the specific role/department.
About BPP Professional Apprenticeships
BPP is one of the UK’s largest providers of professional apprenticeship training. They work closely with some of the UK’s leading employers including RBS, EY and Starbucks to create unique opportunities for apprentices.
Who Are BPP Professional Apprenticeships?
BPP have been delivering professional qualifications for over 40 years. Training over 80,000 leaners each year, across areas including law, management, accountancy, insurance, banking, nursing, healthcare and more.
What BPP Professional Apprenticeships Offers
BPP's programmes are developed in partnership with employers and respected professionals. Their programmes offer recognised professional qualifications, with a clear pathway from one level to the next – all the way up to chartered status. Regardless of position, almost anyone can get involved. From entry-level talent, to the most senior leaders. Through an apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to develop a stronger, wider and deeper skill set.
Once you’re on your apprenticeship, you will be surrounded by BPP’s experts. Including dedicated Coaches who will support you through your journey, and Tutors who will provide their expertise on your chosen course. BPP’s flexible delivery blends digital learning with a face-to-face approach, and in some cases peer-to-peer learning, to help minimise disruption in your working environment.
- 0161 244 6471
BPP 5TH FLOOR, ST JAMES' BUILDING
79 OXFORD STREET
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert