Product Reporting Apprentice with M&G plc
- BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £26000.00 per annum - 35 hours per week
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Banking & Financial Services
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Duration of Apprenticeship:
15 months fixed term contract
The Asset Management Marketing team sits within the Asset Management business of M&G Investments which manages clients’ money by investing in different areas of the financial markets with the aim of growing that money. The investments are held in a range of public funds which have different aims and focuses to satisfy different client needs.
The Product Reporting team ensures that clients are provided with updates on their investments by offering regular fund reporting.
This reporting is mainly focused on investment professionals but may include private investors.
Your daily activities will include assisting the Product Reporting team to:
- Research competitor products by looking at their websites and gathering information.
- Provide support to the team to gather information required for reporting (including learning to use internal data systems)
- Help to support regular reporting by learning to use the in-house
- General administration tasks.
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures, and face to face inductions and masterclasses
As a minimum, candidate will have either 5 GCSEs or 2 A levels with good grades in Maths and English 4+. Alternatively, you will have 2 years of work experience in financial services industry.
Personal Qualities & Skills:
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal with the whole team and stakeholders both internal and external.
- Efficient and proactive. Ability to manage processes and coordinating with different people.
- High level of accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Structured approach to work and very well organised. Works well off of checklists & time blocking/time management.
- Can effectively manage day to day work, alongside apprenticeship qualification.
- Can keep calm under pressure.
- Moderate understanding of the MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- A proactive team player who is confident about working with others but also independently and can promptly escalate any issue and work remotely where required.
- Logical and analytical approach coupled with intelligence, passion and a drive to learn.
- Ability to formulate own opinions by thinking analytically about problems, thinking “outside the box” to resolve issues where required.
- Empathy and good listening skills.
We are looking for a confident individual with a positive outlook, can-do attitude and aspiration to want to progress.
The successful applicant will have strong desire to learn and a genuine interest in business and the financial services industry.
Applicants who succeed with us are self-motivated, capable of building and maintaining relationships and work effectively as part of a team.
The applicant would ideally have an inquisitive nature and be curious.
This is a fixed term contract for 15 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the Apprentice performance, headcount and available funding. If recruited into a permanent role, the individual will follow the career progression applicable to the specific role/department.
About BPP Professional Apprenticeships
BPP is one of the UK’s largest providers of professional apprenticeship training. They work closely with some of the UK’s leading employers including RBS, EY and Starbucks to create unique opportunities for apprentices.
Who Are BPP Professional Apprenticeships?
BPP have been delivering professional qualifications for over 40 years. Training over 80,000 leaners each year, across areas including law, management, accountancy, insurance, banking, nursing, healthcare and more.
What BPP Professional Apprenticeships Offers
BPP's programmes are developed in partnership with employers and respected professionals. Their programmes offer recognised professional qualifications, with a clear pathway from one level to the next – all the way up to chartered status. Regardless of position, almost anyone can get involved. From entry-level talent, to the most senior leaders. Through an apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to develop a stronger, wider and deeper skill set.
Once you’re on your apprenticeship, you will be surrounded by BPP’s experts. Including dedicated Coaches who will support you through your journey, and Tutors who will provide their expertise on your chosen course. BPP’s flexible delivery blends digital learning with a face-to-face approach, and in some cases peer-to-peer learning, to help minimise disruption in your working environment.
- 0161 244 6471
BPP 5TH FLOOR, ST JAMES' BUILDING
79 OXFORD STREET
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert