- Transport for London
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Business / Management
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 18-24 months
These apprenticeships support the Young People’s Skills and Communities team to deliver a range of inspiring learning activities and opportunities for young Londoners and community partners. You will be a part of supporting young people to build skills, knowledge and confidence to help them make an actual step on their career paths and to help our museum Depot in Acton become a truly useful resource for our neighbours in the community.
- Plan and deliver creative projects and events for young people and community partners, supporting them to learn new skills and share their perspectives and creativity with the Museum
- Support the delivery of our ongoing programme of events and activities enabling young people to develop skills and supporting community access to Museum spaces
- Support and manage the programme’s administration including; managing the email inbox, creating social media content, processing financial transactions and recording expenditure, organising and planning resources for events and helping to schedule meetings.
- Build positive and lasting relationships with a variety of different colleagues in the Museum and key youth, cultural and community partners in order to bring new ideas and opportunities for young people and communities, the Museum and its audiences.
- Make a difference to the lives of other young Londoners by advising and shaping the work that we do.
- Work as part of a team that will also include six Young Freelancers and the Khadija Saye Photography Fellow.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert