Sales Support Executive Apprentice with M&G plc
- BPP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
- £22000.00 per annum - 35 hours per week
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Banking & Financial Services
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Duration of Apprenticeship:
14 months fixed term contract
This role presents a great opportunity to build a brilliant foundation knowledge on our wide range of propositions, working alongside talented individuals, and is a great place to work to support your career development and professional qualifications aspirations.
This apprenticeship will introduce you to an Adviser environment and will consist of the following duties:
- Dealing with enquiries from Financial Advisers by telephone and email
- Informing Advisers and their teams of our marketing and technical support available
- Chasing up outstanding queries and requirements
- Appointment making
- Obtaining client information from Financial Advisers for new business cases to allow the cases to progress smoothly
- Maintaining and building relationships with Advisers to obtain future business
- Educating Advisers on how to save time by becoming self-sufficient with our digital and product journeys
- Managing Adviser expectations in line with the business timescales
- Acting as a point of contact for escalated issues in relation to Financial Advisers
As a Business Admin Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures, and face to face inductions and masterclasses
As a minimum, candidate will have 5 National 5s or 2 Highers with good grades in Maths and English grades (A-C).
Alternatively, you will have 2 years of work experience in financial services industry
Personal Qualities & Skills:
- A passion to work with other people and ability to build relationships
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to interpret and articulate requirements
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint )
- Ability to work confidently in a deadline driven environment, remaining calm when handling queries, and able to ‘think outside the box’
- Good customer focus
- The ability to use initiative and learn to prioritise own workload
- Strong organisational skills. Ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload on an inter-daily basis, dynamically responding to the requirements of the role
We are looking for a confident individual with a positive outlook, can-do attitude and aspiration to want to progress.
Resilient, confident and enthusiastic.
The successful applicant will have strong desire to learn and a genuine interest in business and the financial services industry.
Applicants who succeed with us are self-motivated, capable of building and maintaining relationships and work effectively as part of a team.
The applicant would ideally have an inquisitive nature, be curious and demonstrate ownership.
Enjoys and thrives in helping others.
This is a fixed term contract for 14 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the Apprentice performance, headcount and available funding. If recruited into a permanent role, the individual will follow the career progression applicable to the specific role/department.
About BPP Professional Apprenticeships
BPP is one of the UK’s largest providers of professional apprenticeship training. They work closely with some of the UK’s leading employers including RBS, EY and Starbucks to create unique opportunities for apprentices.
Who Are BPP Professional Apprenticeships?
BPP have been delivering professional qualifications for over 40 years. Training over 80,000 leaners each year, across areas including law, management, accountancy, insurance, banking, nursing, healthcare and more.
What BPP Professional Apprenticeships Offers
BPP's programmes are developed in partnership with employers and respected professionals. Their programmes offer recognised professional qualifications, with a clear pathway from one level to the next – all the way up to chartered status. Regardless of position, almost anyone can get involved. From entry-level talent, to the most senior leaders. Through an apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to develop a stronger, wider and deeper skill set.
Once you’re on your apprenticeship, you will be surrounded by BPP’s experts. Including dedicated Coaches who will support you through your journey, and Tutors who will provide their expertise on your chosen course. BPP’s flexible delivery blends digital learning with a face-to-face approach, and in some cases peer-to-peer learning, to help minimise disruption in your working environment.
- 0161 244 6471
BPP 5TH FLOOR, ST JAMES' BUILDING
79 OXFORD STREET
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert