- Inspiro Learning
- London (Greater)
- £243.75 weekly
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Consulting & Business Services
- Role Type
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Gloster MEP have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is proactive, organised and has a can-do attitude, to join their team as an Apprentice Administrator with reception duties.
To be a successful Receptionist/Office manager at Gloster MEP Ltd, you will take a proactive approach in building relationships with all staff and suppliers. You will be highly organised and be driven to deliver quality work, taking pride in what you do and enjoy supporting and helping others achieve their objectives.
Reception & Back-office responsibilities
· Managing reception area and meeting rooms
· Answering and redirecting all incoming calls
· Welcoming office visitors
· Posting/redirecting letters
· Booking couriers and taxis
· Allocating of office fobs and keys
· Managing PPE for new starters, apprentices and office staff
· Checking stationery/inventory weekly to ensure all stock is available
· Ordering Sainsburys’ staff food weekly
· Organising social events for the staff
- To communicate effectively utilising different vehicles ie. letter, email, phone or face to face, with all parties including external agents and/or partners, colleagues and associates at all times.
- To undertake any other duty as required by the organisation, commensurate with pay grade, skills and experience.
Working 40 hours per week Monday -Friday 8.30am-5.30pm (one hour unpaid lunch break)
Inspiro are one the UK’s largest apprenticeship providers. We’ve grown our business by growing professionals — designing employer-led programmes that provide life-changing, career-shaping skills and experiences for their employees.
Throughout the country, our teams are at work across a range of consumer-focused sectors, from social care and hospitality to retail and automotive and lots in-between. While every programme is underpinned by a proven and robust delivery model, each is tailored to our partner’s ambitions, requirements and strategy — it all starts with your needs.
- 0800 731 8199
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert