Resus Administrator Apprenticeship
- NHS England Apprenticeships
- Competitive salary
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Health & Social Care
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Science
- Role Type
- Start Date
As a Resuscitation team administrator, you will be required to:
- To co-ordinate the provision of resuscitation training courses.
- Assist with the management of resuscitation courses maintaining accurate records and follow up for any cancellations and reasons for non- attendance to training.
- Provide pre-course and post course associated work including preparation and distribution of course specific information, room bookings and course evaluation as required.
- Extract, collate and summarise statistical data to enable preparation of papers/reports
Main duties of the job
- To carry out clerical duties, arrange and co-ordinate room bookings for training and othe
- To act as course coordinator and deal with enquiries regarding all aspects of resuscitation training
- To type confidential documents, file, photocopy, archive and carry out all general administrative dutie
- To undertake all work that is allocated and prioritised in order to meet deadlines
- To input information and reports to the Statutory mandatory database as requested by the tea
- To make and process enquiries on behalf of members of the team exercising judgement to ensure that all relevant information reaches the appropriate individual(s) at the earliest opportunity in a confidential and discreet manner
Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (HPFT) is an outstanding organisation with ambitions to match. We are one of just five mental health trusts to achieve an overall rating of 'Outstanding' from the Care Quality Commission, and our aim is to be the leading provider of mental health and specialist learning disability services in the country.
Our family of over 3500 members of staff provide health and social care for over 400,000 people with mental ill health, physical ill health and learning disabilities across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and Norfolk, delivering these services within the community and several inpatient settings. We also deliver a range of nationally commissioned specialist services including Tier 4 services for children and young people, perinatal services, plus medium and low secure learning disabilities services.
The care we provide makes a fantastic difference to the lives of our service users, their families and carers - everything is underpinned by choice, independence and equality, with our Trust values embedded throughout:
Our Trust values are:
Welcoming. Kind. Positive. Respectful. Professional.
These values are at the core of who we are, everything we do, and how we do it!
Would you like to be part of the HPFT family? Would you like work with us to ensure our service users live the fullest lives possible they can? Would you like to be supported in your career to be the best that you can be?
Then please read on...
15 March 2023
£20,270 to £23,177 a year pro rata
Working for us We are 1.3 million strong We are from all walks of life We Are the NHS
And you could be too.
The NHS offers many different roles, in different settings, with different ways of working, within hundreds of organisations.
This creates a unique opportunity for people who want a varied, flexible and challenging career within a world-class culture.
We have our own recruitment website that advertises job vacancies via NHS Jobs, online recruitment sites as well as social media. You can search for jobs, find jobs that match your skills, and apply for NHS England and NHS Improvement vacancies online.
See below for NHS England and NHS Improvement’s current vacancies.
If you’re not sure what you’re looking for, you can explore over 350 careers, compare specific opportunities and take the find a career quiz on the Health Careers website.
Anyone working in any part of the NHS should feel part of a team where we bring out the very best in one another – inspiring each and every person and unleashing potential.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert