We are looking for a team player who is organised, diligent and has good computer and customer care skills
· Provide admin support
· Answering Telephones and taking messages for departments
· Receiving maintenance calls and log work orders to contractors
· Arranging meetings and appointments for staff
· Maintaining filing systems and data bases
· Liaising with clients and contractors
· Dealing with post
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills • Be confident with technology • Be reliable and understand the importance of good time management • Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with all teams • Have a good telephone manner • Be able to use their own initiative • Have a willingness to learn
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
An initial interview needs to be arranged with the Training Provider, who will then arrange an interview with the employer if the candidate is short-listed.