- Bolton, Greater Manchester
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Construction & Property
- Role Type
- Apprenticeship, Advanced
- Start Date
- 12-18 months
Babington are pleased to facilitate the search for our next apprentice to join our hard working, knowledgeable and friendly team. You will develop varied skills where you will assist in taking calls, diary management, liaison with both tenants and landlords and attending property inspections, viewings and other compliance related appointments.
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with administration duties including filing, recording information, greeting clients and customers, taking calls, replying to emails, liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
- Remote delivery.
- 18 month duration with 12 months of the learning period and 6 months end point assessment.
- Level 2 Maths and English functional skills if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
From administration assistant the successful candidate will have an annual review in which they will progress to a property administrator with potential to further progress onto lettings negotiator.
- Annual wage £13,650.00
- Working week Monday – Friday 9am -5pm. 1 Saturday in every 4 weeks 10am – 2pm required upon completion of a successful induction period. You will take that time back during the week, this can be a day of your choice though must be approved by management.
- Expected duration 18 Months
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team workingQualifications Required
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade C/4) Essential
Babington is a leading professional training course, apprenticeships and traineeships provider. Transform your career or organisation with us.
55 Colmore Row
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert